With just a few days left for the examination, this is the peak time when the candidates can either build or ruin their possibility of clearing the exam.
To help you ascertain your victory in the examination, we have brought some important tips given below.
- For Revision, NCERT must be referred to, even though only NCERT is not sufficient so the best thing in that case can be done is revising from only one referance book than refering to too many sources.
- Revise the important topics that most oftenly find their place in the examination paper. The topics like Monera, Cell structure, plant nutrition, genetics, plant morphology, plant kingdom etc.
Also topics like animal nutrition, reproduction & Development, Animal Respiration, Ecology, Biotechnology etc.
If you have ample amount of time then the topics like biodiversity, anatomy of flowering plants, animal kingdom from porifera to echinoderms etc. can be revised.
Also Read : Expected AIPMT Cut-Off
- Go through the previous exam papers of AIPMT.
- Apart from this solve as many questions as you can to build a strong grasp on the topics.
- Animalia and Plantae topics should be prepared carefully as these topics are very lengthy and exhaustive yet very important.
Important Article : Do Not make these 6 mistakes in your AIPMT exam